Firm registration with Registrar of Firms, Mumbai, Procedure of
A PARTNERSHIP FIRM has to be REGISTERED UNDER the INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT, १९३२
Apply directly (not through post/courier) on plain paper for the availability of Name by affixing Rs.1 court fee stamp. Rs.20 fees to be paid at the counter. The copy of letter is required to be attached with other documents while applying for Registration.
Documents required for Firm registration
- Pursuant to Sec.58 of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 Form ‘A’ to be filled, signed by all partners. Partners name should appear in full i.e: with Father’s name.
- This form must be signed by all partners or their agents specially authorised in this behalf on solemn affirmation before a Magistrate or other officer duly empowered to administer oaths. Chartered Accountnts signature will also suffice. Again this form is required to Notorise by a Notary Public. Notarisation & attestation date should remain same.
- Rs.20/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper (Blank)
- Copy of Partnership Deed in English Certified by a Chartered Accountnt or A Gazatted officer.
- Copy of Partnership Deed in Marathi Certified by a Chartered Accountnt or A Gazatted officer.(respective regional language in each state)
- Copy of ROF letter approving firm name (if any)
- Fees: approx. Rs. 320/- to be paid in cash at the time of registration.
Apply for the Certified registration Certificate
The following documents are to be submitted by a partner or through an authorised person with authority letter.
1. An Application for getting the registration copy. With a court fee of Rs. 5/-
2. Blank stamp paper of Rs. 10/-
3. Rs. 30/- . Admin. Fees while submitting the above documents.
Contact Details of the Registrar of Firms
Registrar of Firms Government of Maharashtra
New Administrative office, 6th floor or New Embassy building,5th floor
Opp. Chetana College Bandra East Mumbai 400051